Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy summer!

Happy summertime. Hope everyone is having a happy, healthy, but most of all fun summer. I am happy to inform that the Fourth of July celebration this year in Footbridge Park was a great success. I would like to send out a special thanks to Paul Avery for all his efforts along with a get well wish after his motorcycle mishap.


On a dental note, I want to remind parents that school is approaching quickly which means fall sports. Consider having custom mouthguards made to protect those teeth. A simple impression is all that is needed and your mouthguard will be ready in one week. I make one for my son every year. Enjoy the rest of your summer.




Please visit our link at www.amagaliodds.com and click on links. Visit Get My Smile and click on playsafe sports mouthguards.

No comments:

Post a Comment